Thursday 2 July 2009

my life is so dramatic, I feel like i am on a episode of the hills!!!



the title so applies to my life at the moment!


these girls are who my friends and i are acting like!


lets start with the girl closest to the front her name is Lauren so use this theory:

Cherry= Lauren.

So basically i am the one getting all the drama in my life, my friends are falling out and other
members of my family are putting there issues and problems on me!!!
Things that have been happening in my life:
I have had a massive argument with my brother Richard, basically his girlfriend and him have been sort of bullying me in a sense but trying to make it out as banter.

So on fathers day (the dreaded hangover) my brother waited til i was by myself to crush me into a little piece of crumpled shitty paper, he said that it was all meant at friendly banter, so my reply was "when did friendly banter make you cry".

I burst into tears he told no one and left me upstairs basically hyper-ventilating!!!

so that just like the first start of this long blogging experience.

  • my brother broke up with his girlfriend and that brought far to much drama!

  • my friends have fallen out and i think they may actually kill each other!!
right enough about Cherry= Lauren

time for the other three girls on there

the lady sat down is called Heidi and
Heidi= Olivia
Heidi is very flirty
Lauren and Heidi usually don't get along but they seem to always sort out there drama!

the brown haired one is Audrina
Audrina = Emily
she is always there for Lauren no matter what
that's what Emily is like and i love her for that

the last one is Whitney
Whitney= Jumana
Whitney is always friendly to Lauren
and they will always be friends even if they don't always agree

So basically they are my friends we are the hills girls.

but that makes me happy because even though there is so much drama
i don't think i would change my life for anything
those girls are my life and always will be!

xxxxxxxxxxx

by the way Lauren has a best friend of all time called Lo
Lo= Emma
Emma will always be my best friend of all time, without her i think i may just die!!

xxxxxx








1 comment:

  1. If I dye my hair, get many bountiful breast implants, lose some weight and act like a beaver will I get to be the one getting the hugs?

    Dumb question...

    ReplyDelete