Sunday 22 February 2009

This Year, Week, Day, Minute and seconds

things to do this week:
monday: revise history, write french coursework, send letters and get ready for photo day
tuesday: write forensic coursework and remember straighteners for photo day
wednesday: do any homework that the arse hole of a french teacher has given you
thursday-friday: try and get away with doing fuck all
saturday- sunday: do work and chill

things to do this year:
give up chocolate for lent so you can get your gorgeous perfume
kill Nicole haha
world domination
pass my GCSE's
plan something for june (wink wink)
give mr bailey styling tips

people to admire this year:
hayley nichole williams
lecorum
Ben from lights
Pete Wentz

things to learn to do:
malteser trick
quadratic equations
possibly guitar

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... I can arrest you now.

    Did you not see the copyright notice at the bottom of my blog? Only *I* am allowed to admire Hayley Nichole Williams. (but at least this shows you read my blog... so I'll forgive you, even if you are trying to kill me.)

    Good luck surviving this week, you're doing a better job than me :-P.

    Smitler xx

    ReplyDelete